All Creative Ideas For Your Life

Advertisement

Latest Post

Post Top Ad

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Seven amazing marble machines by Paul Grundbacher


There is nothing to do in the garden in winter, so I have time to tinker. I only worked on one marble machine at a time, and when I had another idea, I continued building, without hurry and only when I felt like it. When I finished, I looked for new ideas and inspirations on the internet. I usually "plan" directly with wood, no drawings. Of course, that results in a lot of scrap, which goes in the fireplace. The wood I use is mostly firewood from a local factory. Ash, some maple, and some linden. I make the dowels myself, similar to the method on your page. I learned that from my father. The knife is made from an old hacksaw blade.


2. Marble machine "Lift" - 2009


The marble pump with piston and crankshaft is also copied from you (marble machine 1).
The track was turned on the lathe and then cut and assembled into a track.


Source:-woodgears.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Pages