All Creative Ideas For Your Life

Advertisement

Latest Post

Post Top Ad

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Deuce and a Half Army Truck

Newest addition to the fleet. The design is by Toys & Joys and the model is approximately 19” overall length. Since Army Trucks are all one color I used Cherry for everything except the seats. I build these models usually at the same time I have other furniture projects going on. If I get frustrated with the furniture project I stop and work on my models for a while. Great stress reliever. Since I’m not sitting down and building them from start to finish it’s difficult to say how many hours I really have in it. I can tell you that they were ALL great hours spent though. Learned long ago it’s not a hobby if you are tracking hours.

Source:-lumberjocks.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Pages